PRFAA | Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration



If your entity would like to apply for federal funding follow the requirements below:

Your entity will need:

  1. Employer Identification Number (EIN).  
    (Form SS-4)
  2. Request Number from Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS):  
  3. Register with Central Contractor Registration (CCR), now known as System for Award Management (SAM) Annual registration renewal is required, and a DUNS number is required.
  4. Visit: Once you register your e-mail address, you will receive daily notifications.
  5. Register the entity or organization in
  6. If the entity is a nonprofit organization, apply for the 501(c)(3), the Federal Tax Exempt Status (